• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

Jh just reps from time to time. It’d be tough for him to return as a poster at this point since all his predictions about the GOP in the age of Trump have been buried under a pile of McDonalds wrappers and Diet Coke cans.

The only GOP posters now are sailor and whatamount. Sad state of affairs. I think CA is going to walk away at this point, lectros tireless trolling gave him cover for his preferred sniper trolling. Don’t think he cares enough to troll full time.

And neither of us are particularly good examples of GOP voters. Neither of us particularly like Trump, and I have voted for as many Dems for POTUS as I have for Pubs. Maybe the lefties on these boards ought to consider what in their behavior has driven nearly everybody who does not largely tow their party line away? But I doubt that they will do that. Do you really want just a leftist echo chamber? You are pretty much there now and all the more disinformed for it.

And neither of us are particularly good examples of GOP voters. Neither of us particularly like Trump, and I have voted for as many Dems for POTUS as I have for Pubs. Maybe the lefties on these boards ought to consider what in their behavior has driven nearly everybody who does not largely tow their party line away? But I doubt that they will do that. Do you really want just a leftist echo chamber? You are pretty much there now and all the more disinformed for it.

What information is the guy who calls people on here lubes going to provide that we can't get anywhere else?

good answer, the only place your ideas can be consistently maintained is in a leftist echo chamber, and that's due to the quality of you ideas

I consistently maintain my ideas in real life where I interact with plenty of people who hold other viewpoints. Admittedly, I don't hang out with a lot of people who defend Donald despite having to qualify "I didn't vote for the guy."

Yeah because me and Strickland and the M deacs are of one unison thought. Any thoughtful rational person of the right should have abandoned Trump a long time ago. You are left with tribalism, the delusional conspiracy rantings of moonz and sailor who agrees with that all in some attempt to blame it on Hillary Clinton to satisfy his Clinton derangement syndrome.

I consistently maintain my ideas in real life where I interact with plenty of people who hold other viewpoints. Admittedly, I don't hang out with a lot of people who defend Donald despite having to qualify "I didn't vote for the guy."

Are there many in Massachusetts?

Oh I missed that. What did he do?
I don't remember specifically. It was soon after he was claiming that mitt Romney's niece was the real leader of the Republican Party.

Wrangor and creamy were good conservative posters, but left the tunnels, mostly, because the GOP is indefensible now. We didn't drive them away, they left because conservative politics in America is an absolute shitshow.

A good deal of it was long cut-and-paste jobs from various right-wing websites, and most of the rest consisted of weird personal insults, typos, and wildly rambling rants.

If his long cut-and-paste jobs were from various left-wing websites, I would wager a hefty sum that the "weird personal insults, typos, and wildly rambling rants" would have been largely overlooked on this board.

If his long cut-and-paste jobs were from various left-wing websites, I would wager a hefty sum that the "weird personal insults, typos, and wildly rambling rants" would have been largely overlooked on this board.

Whatever. Lectro was a shitposter who clogged up every thread with nonsense. Some of it was right wing, most of it was just nonsense, name-calling, and e-aggression. We put up with it way too long.

Left wing posters have been given temporary timeouts for taking stuff too far. RJ has definitely had a couple temp bans when he crossed lines. Difference is he learned from it, Lectro had no interest in being a decent e-citizen.

That’s an interesting hypothesis. You could test it out pretty easily.

Whatever. Lectro was a shitposter who clogged up every thread with nonsense. Some of it was right wing, most of it was just nonsense, name-calling, and e-aggression. We put up with it way too long.

Left wing posters have been given temporary timeouts for taking stuff too far. RJ has definitely had a couple temp bans when he crossed lines. Difference is he learned from it, Lectro had no interest in being a decent e-citizen.

RJ should learn to brush his teeth.

Back