• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

And neither of us are particularly good examples of GOP voters. Neither of us particularly like Trump, and I have voted for as many Dems for POTUS as I have for Pubs. Maybe the lefties on these boards ought to consider what in their behavior has driven nearly everybody who does not largely tow their party line away? But I doubt that they will do that. Do you really want just a leftist echo chamber? You are pretty much there now and all the more disinformed for it.

this here is a pantload

I can't think of anything Sailor does on this board except follow moons and lectro around and agreeing with everything they post. even when they are clearly trolling with something ridiculous and over the top, there is Sailor with no original thoughts agreeing and saying "lubes" in a desperate attempt to curry their favor.

for him to post that we "run off" conservative posters and have an echo chamber that has diminished our knowledge of the current political scene is nearly a laugh, but really a cry...

Last edited:
Yes sailor has made his bed as a fruitcake. I don't know who he's trying to fool.

Wait that isn't common knowledge? Even I know know that. Didn't he post some of his research or something sometime back?

I've posted about my research, but I haven't posted my CV or anything like that. Plenty of people know because they know me in real life or I have a relationship with them off the boards or they can put two and two together. Doesn't mean they should make ridiculous accusations.

He posted info on Ph's employer, as I recall.

More than that. He incessantly accused me of participating in a discriminatory hiring scheme.

Yeah it was borderline defamatory material. Even if people know who another poster is it crosses the line IMO to bring in real life implications to the boards.

I can't think of anything Sailor does on this board except follow moons and lectro around and agreeing with everything they post. even when they are clearly trolling with something ridiculous and over the top, there is Sailor with no original thoughts agreeing and saying "lubes" in a desperate attempt to curry their favor.

for him to post that we "run off" conservative posters and have an echo chamber that has diminished our knowledge of the current political scene is nearly a laugh, but really a cry...

Would you say he’s a crumbsnatcher?

Yeah it was borderline defamatory material. Even if people know who another poster is it crosses the line IMO to bring in real life implications to the boards.

In that case, we may wanna take a look at about 3/4 of the posts in the Tunnels. Take a stroll through these parts and you see people called and accused of some unsavory stuff.

Or confined to one thread ^

DG3 - Stop acting like a "douchebag" or you will be next on the ban list!!!

That is... unless you post an opinion piece from WaPo, The Root, or BuzzFeedNews.

Back