• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

The third stooge hasn't been posting as much recently. Must have more junk removal jobs.

Wow, moonz has devolved into posting white nationalist propaganda.

Seriously. Get this holocaust denying garbage website off of the boards.

Ron Unz:
I have invested only a few weeks of reading and research in studying this large and complex subject, and my knowledge is obviously dwarfed by that of the considerable number of individuals who have devoted many years or decades of their lives to such activity. For these reasons, the analysis I have presented above must surely contain numerous gaping errors that others could easily correct. But sometimes a newcomer may notice things that deeply-involved professionals might normally miss, and may also better understand the perspectives of those who have likewise never paid much attention to the subject.

Any conclusions I have drawn are obviously preliminary ones, and the weight others should attach to these must absolutely reflect my strictly amateur status. However, as an outsider exploring this contentious topic I think it far more likely than not that the standard Holocaust narrative is at least substantially false, and quite possibly, almost entirely so.

Despite this situation, the powerful media focus in support of the Holocaust over the last few decades has elevated it to a central position in Western culture. I wouldn’t be surprised if it currently occupies a larger place in the minds of most ordinary folk than does the Second World War that encompassed it, and therefore possesses greater apparent reality.

However, some forms of shared beliefs may be a mile wide but an inch deep, and the casual assumptions of individuals who have never actually investigated a given subject may rapidly change. Also, the popular strength of doctrines that have long been maintained in place by severe social and economic sanctions, often coupled by criminal ones, may possibly be much weaker than anyone realizes.

Until thirty years ago, Communist rule over the USSR and its Warsaw Pact allies seemed absolutely permanent and unshakeable, but the roots of that belief had totally rotted away, leaving behind nothing more than a hollow facade. Then one day, a gust of wind came along, and the entire gigantic structure collapsed. I wouldn’t be surprised if our current Holocaust narrative eventually suffers that same fate, perhaps with unfortunate consequences for those too closely associated with having maintained it.

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/

Moonz has been flying too close to the sun with the weird conspiracy stuff for a while now, but going down the white nationalist/racist rabbit hole, eesh.

All Moonz, Lectro, and Sailor have now to defend Republicans, or attack Dems, is garbage from people like this and websites like zerohedge.

When you post a piece from a holocaust denier, or you’re Lectro and threaten violence and shit on dead people like Kashoggi and McCain, or you post anti Muslim sentiments like sailor that are in line with the thinking of the guy who tried to kill a Muslim member of Congress, you should probably reevaluate your position.

If a brand new poster came in and started multiple redundant threads a day, including ridiculous conspiracy theories and now holocaust denial, he would have been banned already.

hqdefault.jpg

If a brand new poster came in and started multiple redundant threads a day, including ridiculous conspiracy theories and now holocaust denial, he would have been banned already.

OGBoards is the real Deep State

As a mod, we try to allow all viewpoints, expecially from new posters such as this marquee moon guy.

On this day, April 9, 1945, the concentration camp in Eselheide, Germany is liberated by American soldiers from the 9th Army.

(Not according to Ron Unz, though)

Read this expecting the initial reaction on here to be a little overboard, but nah this is pretty textbook dabbling in white nationalism.

I thought (for some obviously misguided reason) that you are better than this Moonz.

Read this expecting the initial reaction on here to be a little overboard, but nah this is pretty textbook dabbling in white nationalism.

I thought (for some obviously misguided reason) that you are better than this Moonz.

Didn’t research the background on it

Just pulled it from zerohedge which I’ve never known to be be that type of site

Since deleted

I don’t endorse white nationalism

You really think I’m a HD?

Give me an effin break

Yeah I’m sorry about that link

That’s horrible bullshit

I just skimmed the article and didn’t take time to research the source

It’s what I get for posting links

Back