• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

Lectro actually accomplished something amazing when you think about it. With his constant spamming of the boards, he drove off a lot of reasonable posters and killed the vast majority of rational discourse until 75 percent of traffic on the tunnels was simply responding to how massive of a tool he was, and then, in getting himself banned, removed the catalyst for what sparse posting that this board still manufactured. Lectro has almost singlehandedly turned The Tunnels into a desert. I can't help but admit that I'm impressed.

Lectro actually accomplished something amazing when you think about it. With his constant spamming of the boards, he drove off a lot of reasonable posters and killed the vast majority of rational discourse until 75 percent of traffic on the tunnels was simply responding to how massive of a tool he was, and then, in getting himself banned, removed the catalyst for what sparse posting that this board still manufactured. Lectro has almost singlehandedly turned The Tunnels into a desert. I can't help but admit that I'm impressed.

Don’t worry

As soon as he puts down his 1st bag of family size Doritos for the day, Nedick will get back to work

Lectro knew fuck-all about football.

Fucking hell, this x100. His football posts were worse to me than the dreck he posted here and borderline creepy. Though it seemed like when Clawson got hired that someone was smart enough to take away whatever access he previously had.

We’ve got Clawson. We’ve got program momentum. We don’t need irrational optimism. We’ve got the real thing.

Back