• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DOJ IG Investigating FBI FISA Abuse; Mueller Report Ready Within One Week: Barr

In case anyone was looking for a translation of that, lectro is describing the absolute scandal of the FBI hiding the possible bias in the funding source for the dossier by citing the document where the FBI specifically admitted the potential bias of the funding source for the dossier. Breathtaking stuff.

heads are gonna roll !

In case anyone was looking for a translation of that, lectro is describing the absolute scandal of the FBI hiding the possible bias in the funding source for the dossier by citing the document where the FBI specifically admitted the potential bias of the funding source for the dossier. Breathtaking stuff.

And now the Oxford entry for white washing the truth.

They used US Citizen one (Simpson) as a ‘reliable source’ and the same was done for Source 1 (Steele)

This was the ^ criteria they put forward (footnoted) while conveniently leaving out that both men were hired and being paid by the Democratic National Committee.

I realize you struggle. Hang in there!

how did it only take a day and a half to fully conclude the scope of the report but nearly a month to decide which parts not to divulge?

Because the first letter was written months ago as an essay for Barr's job application.

The Ohr testimony suggests that not only did top FBI officials know about the dossier, but top Justice Department officials did, too. And two of them, Weissmann and Ahmad, went on to work for Mueller.”

So the FBI agents working on Crossfire Hurricane did not know of the Steele Dossier until well after..

Ahhh, another lie from the Bureau legal counsel.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/key-doj-officials-mueller-knew-about-dossier

Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, began investigating on March 28, 2018, whether the FBI mislead the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in applications for FISA warrants against Carter Page, a Trump campaign adviser. (RELATED: DOJ Releases Carter Page FISAs)

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/09/fisa-abuse-investigation-wrapping-up/

“Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday that an inspector general’s investigation into whether the FBI abused the surveillance court process during the Russia probe will be completed by May or June.

Barr also told lawmakers during a House Appropriations Committee hearing that he is reviewing how the FBI handled the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign that began in summer 2016.”

Nowhere is it stated to the court that the dossier is opposition research funded by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

Release the Mueller Report.. Un-Redacted.

Release Carter Page’s FISA app un-redacted.

Seems fair.

Wait what? The only thing that you need is that the court knows the source of the dossier. We already have most of the FISA app bro. That’s the source of the article.

Wait doesn’t the Lectro post say they DID know about it? Right before he says they didn’t?

I’m still confused about what the right’s argument is on this whole process. I’ve read the articles and I legitimately don’t even get the point.

Wait doesn’t the Lectro post say they DID know about it? Right before he says they didn’t?

I’m still confused about what the right’s argument is on this whole process. I’ve read the articles and I legitimately don’t even get the point.

DifferentLiveIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

“Democrats argued in February that the F.B.I. had told the court that the research’s sponsor had the political motive of wanting to discredit Mr. Trump’s campaign.”

Lectro who else would be funding oppo research into Donald at this point?

I mean come on man.

You are truly some dumb mofuggies.

..and now you are becoming some truly nervous mofo’s :)

I thought I was on ignore? You ladies doth protest..

He was born in a country that believes in his right to practice his Muslim faith.

Cute. So you agree he was born in America. Good stuff. Was President Trump telling the truth when he stated that the President wasn't born in the United States?

Cute. So you agree he was born in America. Good stuff. Was President Trump telling the truth when he stated that the President wasn't born in the United States?

Of course you mean Hillary Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal..you being all about “the truth and shit”. Right?

It’s an old political trick.. one campaign and party creates a ruse and another picks it up and perpetuates the political hit.

Gore Vidal once outlined the typical DC smear and it hasn’t evolved much.

To wit: A Washington based news service with a Never Trumper owner / Rubio backer starts up the rumor mill. He churns out a hit piece. in this case. The fabrication gets little or no traction until the DNC hack. In their embarrassment (treatment of Bernie and his formidable grass roots org) the Dem reacts like a wounded animal and begins swinging wildly in order to deflect from their own abuse and failure. Fortunately the Democrats have a like minded media that is more than willing to do the bidding of its ideological ally.

You all are blinded by belief.. that you collectively are as dumb as a bag of Alpo is understood. Woof!

God Damn Edit Feature sucks as bad as The FBI cabal led by a bunch of fucking Clinton acolytes.

Thanks

Of course you mean Hillary Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal..you being all about “the truth and shit”. Right?

It’s an old political trick.. one campaign and party creates a ruse and another picks it up and perpetuates the political hit.

Gore Vidal once outlined the typical DC smear and it hasn’t evolved much.

To wit: A Washington based news service with a Never Trumper owner / Rubio backer starts up the rumor mill. He churns out a hit piece. in this case. The fabrication gets little or no traction until the DNC hack. In their embarrassment (treatment of Bernie and his formidable grass roots org) the Dem reacts like a wounded animal and begins swinging wildly in order to deflect from their own abuse and failure. Fortunately the Democrats have a like minded media that is more than willing to do the bidding of its ideological ally.

You all are blinded by belief.. that you collectively are as dumb as a bag of Alpo is understood. Woof!

tenor.gif

Back