• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mick Cronin To UCLA

If UCLA was in the mix for him, we had no shot. That said, UCLA is not the job it once was, sort of like our program.

UCLA folks hate the hire and their dislike of Guerrero rivals our dislike of Wellman.

I personally love the hire. I would love to have Mick Cronin at Wake.

ETA: Wake is definitely not out of Mick Cronin's league. The UCLA search took 100 days and Cronin was definitely not on the original shortlist.

No need to start new threads.

This is your warning.

Put it on the poll Guillermo, Is the fight ever over with Mick Cronin?

Received this negrep:

04-10-2019 08:28 AM
DeacsNDayton
Thread: Mick Cronin To UCLA
bite me. i'm freely discussing wf sports

Thin ice.

How rich. What some of you don't know is that after Biff got banned because RJ traced his first attemtps to his hometown that he used masking to hide his IP address and tried to hack RJ here about a DOZEN MORE TIMES.

That cookout and the MODS "believe" Biff say ing he was "joking" that time shows their weakness. It's like believing a crackhead who takes a picture of himself with pipe and a lit lighter saying he wasn't smoking crack.

Water under the bridge and has nothing to do withe me faithfully executing my duties as a mod today. Someone has to keep the boards clean.

You are a punk ass, bitch, wife beater. And that's being mean to some nice dogs.

Oh yeah, I forgot RJ called me a wife beater. I think I let it slide beause RJ has never known love in his life.

Back