• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dwayne Wade

Classic tweener. Not sure if he is going to make it in the NBA. I think his ceiling is 6th - 8th man in a rotation.

The most overblown/overrated team ever is Jordan's Bulls. People forget it took the Pistons aging for them break through the first time. The Pistons beaten them back-to-back. The Bulls would have had NO chance against Wade's Heat, Wilt's Sixers, Magic's Lakers, Celtic's Birds, Doc's Sixers, Clyde's Knicks.

I wonder what Jordan's legancy would have been had played in the early-mid 80s and not won any championships.

The REALITY is the Bulls DID lose twice to the Pistions. You can't change that

Look at the teams:

HeatBullsLakersCelticsWiltDoc
PG WchoclatePaxonMagicAingeW. JonesCheeks
SG DwadeJordanPippenDJGreerToney
C ShaqLongleyKareemParrishWiltMoses
SF Walker/PoseyPippenCooperBirdWalker/BillyCDoc
PF HaslemRodmanWorthyMcHaleL.JacksonBobby Jones

The REALITY is the only position the Bulls were DEFINITELY better than these teams was at SG. However, Jordan was nowhere near enough near better to overcome the incredibly glaring deficiencies a C and PG.

Pippen is only better than Cooper. He's not as good as any of the others.

Rodman would NOT have been able to rebound against these teams. The Bulls would have been TOTALLY abused on the boards and inside D.

Dwayne Wade is the absolute worst.

He was the originator of the get-fouled offense, which has inspired a generation of bitch ass basketball players, who are soft and weak just like him. His Miami teams were unbelievably gross to watch. I'd argue that no one has done more to ruin the game of basketball in my lifetime.

And he has herpes. The worst.

Last edited:
Back