• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julian Assange Arrested

my bet is we see him in a wheelchair when on trial

"i am an old man...ahh, my sciatica!"

He knew this was coming, why be dragged out like that? Just walk like a man.

Any deadman switches?

he looks like Michael Stipe
michael-stipe_0.jpg

which begs the question, what's Michael's excuse?

No chance he cooperates with the US right? He's been indicted on conspiracy to commit computer hacking which carries a five year maximum sentence.

When he gets extradicted, he will be named Secretary of Homeland Security.

Regardless of whether you think it should be a crime to declassify secret government information on your own, it's definitely a crime to conspire to hack into a computer system.

Anyone who thinks the current charge against him is BS should read the indictment.

I'd wager that Assange is more afraid of what the Russians will do to him in jail than going to jail. He's the ultimate loose end for Putin.

Regardless of whether you think it should be a crime to declassify secret government information on your own, it's definitely a crime to conspire to hack into a computer system.

Anyone who thinks the current charge against him is BS should read the indictment.

Numbers is gonna clean up once he gets out of law school

Back