• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Masters Thread

Masters app. Much better coverage if you wanna see tiger since they’re showing all of his shots.

The app is excellent overall though.

Watching the broadcast on computer currently. Tiger just hit what I'm assuming was a 6 iron (maybe 5) about 240 in the air. Ridiculous.

oh man, prospect of tiger in contention

tenor.gif

Spieth was in the 4th tier of my (and probably a lot) pool. Seemed too obvious a pick, but I did it anyways. Woof.

Spieth was in the 4th tier of my (and probably a lot) pool. Seemed too obvious a pick, but I did it anyways. Woof.

I picked him. Figure you ride him until doesn't finish in the top 11 at Augusta. This appears to be the year, though perhaps that's not surprising.

Brooks has basically told Brandel Chamblee to go fuck off today.

Justin Rose, one of the favorites, is killing me.
+4 so far.

Bryson is having a day. Love the physics background and all the math he uses but in any case that kid can swing a club. Him and Brooks going into a playoff on Sunday would be so great to watch.

Bryson is having a day. Love the physics background and all the math he uses but in any case that kid can swing a club. Him and Brooks going into a playoff on Sunday would be so great to watch.

Bryson is my boy for sure. He fucks, does math, and doesn’t chill with those loser country club bros. Just golf baby.

Brooks will win 5-7 majors and be a top 15 player ever. When he’s on he’s in total command of his game.

I loved Bryson's comment when he first saw the replay of his second shot at 18 bouncing of the flagstick and stopping 1 inch from the hole.
Announcer - why didn't the ball go in the hole?
Bryson - obviously, too much terminal velocity

I've been using the Masters page online all day, switched to ESPN on tv at 3:00 and then pretty much immediately switched back to the computer. TV just wasn't doing it for me.

What is everyone else using?

My tickets.

It was HOT today.

Very much sunburned.

Back