• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Masters Thread

Brooks birdies 1. Dude is a machine. Why the hell are we not watching Koepka/Spieth or DJ/Bryson/Day in the featured groups? Instead we're stuck with Poulter. Very dumb.

Brooks birdies 1. Dude is a machine. Why the hell are we not watching Koepka/Spieth or DJ/Bryson/Day in the featured groups? Instead we're stuck with Poulter. Very dumb.

Yep, first "featured group" today is one that I care nothing about. Also, Books just butchered #2 with a 7, so at least he may be human?

How did I not know this existed until today?

Well, we have our villains for the weekend already. If Molinari or Poulter win, I'll be pretty unhappy.

Can't believe one of the featured groups is Poulter, ZJ, and Kuchar, three of the most boring players on tour. Meanwhile, we can't even watch Tiger play the first 5 holes.

Can't believe one of the featured groups is Poulter, ZJ, and Kuchar, three of the most boring players on tour. Meanwhile, we can't even watch Tiger play the first 5 holes.

Yeah WTF, I am watching Ian fucking Poulter, instead of American Hero Tiger Woods?? Ugh pissing me off.

What would you shoot on this course under these conditions? Anyone in here be able to break an honest 100? 90?

Yeah WTF, I am watching Ian fucking Poulter, instead of American Hero Tiger Woods?? Ugh pissing me off.

I think Tiger will be a featured group after they are off the course. Also, ESPN coverage starts at 3, so it won’t matter.

Also, I’m watching Amen corner which has JT, Koepka, Speith, Mickelson, etc.

What would you shoot on this course under these conditions? Anyone in here be able to break an honest 100? 90?

I think there are plenty of folks on this board that could break 90. Breaking 80 might be a different story. I'm only like a 5 or 6 handicap and I think I could break 90 - at least on a good day.

I think there are plenty of folks on this board that could break 90. Breaking 80 might be a different story. I'm only like a 5 or 6 handicap and I think I could break 90 - at least on a good day.

From the tournament tees and having to putt everything out? You sure about that?

Back