• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Masters Thread

Tiger gets taken out from behind by a security guard. Apparently, pre 1975 order is being restored at Augusta.

God damn tiger should be 9 under right now. I love Tiger in contention so much.

God damn tiger should be 9 under right now. I love Tiger in contention so much.

Seriously, so many really really close putts. Gotta love the rhythm he’s got going right now though.

Very nice. Were you wearing a WF hat? Gave a few “Go Deacs” the past couple of days.

Nope, but I saw a guy who was and gave him a "Go Deacs!" as well.

Today was a really fun day... Weather cooperated and the leaderboard was active.

But after two full days in a row, I am very tired.

What would you shoot on this course under these conditions? Anyone in here be able to break an honest 100? 90?

My handicap is around 12 and the best I've been able to do at Augusta is the mid 90's. Part so the challenge is nerves, part is the greens. Even with caddies telling you where to hit, execution is another thing.

My handicap is around 12 and the best I've been able to do at Augusta is the mid 90's. Part so the challenge is nerves, part is the greens. Even with caddies telling you where to hit, execution is another thing.

So Jelly! Don't even mind the humble brag... How many times have you played it? What distance do you play it at?

So Jelly! Don't even mind the humble brag... How many times have you played it? What distance do you play it at?

Several times and from the member tees. I would get killed from the championship tees.
Actually, a good way to play is to not keep score.......just go out and enjoy the experience.

Several times and from the member tees. I would get killed from the championship tees.
Actually, a good way to play is to not keep score.......just go out and enjoy the experience.

This. Same goes for Pinehurst #2 the first time you play it.

Finau at -4 on the day through 7 seems pretty strong. Phil makin' moves too, buncha low rounds today

I'm glad CBS understand how often I want to see these two tools on stools talking to each other in the clubhouse. Jesus.

Back