• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Masters Thread

They are all about to get stuck in the Webb. Everyone knows Sunday’s are for the Simpsons. Go Deacs

They are all about to get stuck in the Webb. Everyone knows Sunday’s are for the Simpsons. Go Deacs

If Webb can win tomorrow it would be a historic Wake Forest sweep in Augusta this past week.
Jennifer Kupcho already won the women's amateur and the men's team won the Haskins tour last weekend as well.
Fingers crossed it happens.

What is the slope at Augusta from the member tees?

I don't know if it actually has one.
The scorecards don't have the handicaps on each hole either. Just the hole number and the distance.

I don't know if it actually has one.
The scorecards don't have the handicaps on each hole either. Just the hole number and the distance.

It has to have one. Otherwise there would be no reportable scores (which I suppose is technically possible but would be dumb).

6AM PST start tomorrow? Ouch. Almost missed it since I thought it was 9AM PST (Given it started at noon today, and I thought that was the push back).

Ouch

If you want to watch The Masters while is light outside, move to the East Coast.

Regardless, I'm glad it's tomorrow morning since I have plans for the afternoon and evening.

Let's get it done Tiger.

Back