• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Masters Thread

That bunker shot from Molinari on 18 to 3' was pretty amazing. You could make a strong case for him being the best player in the world over the last year - 4 wins, the Open and a 5-0 RC. Still a lot of big names within a few shots. Rooting hardest for Finau, Schauffele and Oosthuizen, but anyone not named Poulter will be fine. This is 1 of the best Masters leaderboards going into a final round in recent memory.

That bunker shot from Molinari on 18 to 3' was pretty amazing. You could make a strong case for him being the best player in the world over the last year - 4 wins, the Open and a 5-0 RC. Still a lot of big names within a few shots. Rooting hardest for Finau, Schauffele and Oosthuizen, but anyone not named Poulter will be fine. This is 1 of the best Masters leaderboards going into a final round in recent memory.

Agree on Molinari's bunker shot. Unreal. Pretty cool that he caddied for his older as an amateur at Augusta in 2006 and he met Tiger. Now he's leading the tournament and playing with him in the final group.

Other than Webb, I'd like to see Finau win. He seems like a really good guy, and to win after dislocating his ankle last year would be a great story.

Several times and from the member tees. I would get killed from the championship tees.
Actually, a good way to play is to not keep score.......just go out and enjoy the experience.

You are right about nerves. I doubled the first two holes and shot 84. Most people don’t even know that you can hit it in the water on 2.

And Bryson Dechambeau just gets his first ever hole in one on 16.

I did not fully appreciate this post until today. Just saw that #4 is playing 247 yards downhill today. Brutal.

Yeah and today's location is at least accessible towards the back. The location on Thursday was comical.

This is great entertainment. Molinari struggling over the last few holes. Koepka, Tiger, Poulter, and Finau right there.

Koepka is gonna from behind and win this thing, isn't he? God, that bastard.

Yeah and today's location is at least accessible towards the back. The location on Thursday was comical.

This is great entertainment. Molinari struggling over the last few holes. Koepka, Tiger, Poulter, and Finau right there.

Molinari may prove the old saying wrong, but two things that don’t last are dogs that chase cars and pros (leaders at Augusta) who putt for pars.

Molinari may prove the old saying wrong, but two things that don’t last are dogs that chase cars and pros (leaders at Augusta) who putt for pars.

Well he just drilled a birdie on 8 and Tiger matched the birdie. This is good stuff.

Tiger with soooo many missed opportunities right now. Fuck.

A few non-golf sports notables at the toonament yesterday........ John Isner, Michael Phelps, JRod

giphy.gif

Back