• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hoops 2019-2020

I don’t Andrien White will be the difference in 5+ wins but I can see him giving us an extra couple wins. Either way, I don’t see a path to being a bubble team.

I don’t Andrien White will be the difference in 5+ wins but I can see him giving us an extra couple wins. Either way, I don’t see a path to being a bubble team.

I don't see the addition of White making up for the loss of Smart and Hoard.

Holy shit this guy is tone def.

I know the answer is almost certainly that they're the only pictures that exist but I do wonder why every promotional item has a picture of Manning that either looks disinterested or confused.

I know the answer is almost certainly that they're the only pictures that exist but I do wonder why every promotional item has a picture of Manning that either looks disinterested or confused.

Seriously, that’s the best picture they could come up with?

I thought the AD monitored this board? Did they not see how dv7's protest turned out?

Leave it to us to emulate Donald Trump in borderline copyright-infringing promotions.

More worthwhile things to spend your time on next November through March:

1. De-icing your freezer
2. Cleaning out the garage
3. Watching Star Wars IX
4. Oiling all the creaky hinges in your house
5. Voting in a presidential primary

I just can't get over that tweet. That is so embarrassing.

Gonna have to agree. He looks so sad. It’s almost like he doesn’t understand that everyone who sits on that throne is eventually murdered.

Am I missing something? I certainly would not argue it's clever and it's definitely kind of dumb, but given the state of rest of the program, this barely registers on the embarrassing scale to me.

At a minimum, they should have found a picture with Manning wearing Wake colors. And if not, anything but blue.

Back