• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hoops 2019-2020

Am I missing something? I certainly would not argue it's clever and it's definitely kind of dumb, but given the state of rest of the program, this barely registers on the embarrassing scale to me.

It is insult to an existing injury.

I tweeted this, but doesn't everyone who sits on the throne die? Could a metaphorical coaching death be on tap for Manning? Perhaps a Red Wedding event about to occur in a few weeks when the new AD arrives. Promises were made, promises are broken....come on down Thad Matta!

If Manning were a game of thrones character, he'd be Hodor

D4M0iu_WAAAw_Hv.jpg:large

Wonder if we're still just a little bit of practice from greatness in Chill's mind? Too bad for Hoard that he won't be here for next season's epic turnaround.

My god what were they thinking with that tweet? They have no one with any sense.

Childress probably just couldn't find the right emoticon for his tweet. We know what he meant though.

dumpster-fire_2048x_b51ee491-b5c5-402e-bdf2-e19a66ad610c.jpg

I recommend a thread title change to “Wake Oops 2019-2020”.

Looks like Mucius will slide into Hoard's role next year. #nextmanup

Back