• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hoops 2019-2020

I am going to go out on a limb and speculate Columbia will be better coached.

So Davidson, Richmond, Xavier, Penn State, Columbia, and three tourney games plus 20 ACC games.

Lol yeah good luck team.

Interesting that PSU gets a Challenge home game for second year in a row. They upset VT last year.

I found this quatrain on the Dark Web, attributed to a 15th century prophet, Nostradeacon:

Massound ascendant.
Danny departs.
Portal says "Call me, Ismael."
Board melts down.

Penn State will win that game by double digits. With Lamar Stevens and Mike Watkins deciding to come back they are projected to make the NCAA tourney in most of the "way too early" brackets I have seen.

Reading part 2 of Les' interview with Rex Walters, and it caught my attention that Chaundee Brown may spend some time at the 4 this year. Are you kidding me? The kid should be working on becoming a 2, not a 4. Wake Forest Basketball doesn't deserve to be in the ACC anymore.

Reading part 2 of Les' interview with Rex Walters, and it caught my attention that Chaundee Brown may spend some time at the 4 this year. Are you kidding me? The kid should be working on becoming a 2, not a 4. Wake Forest Basketball doesn't deserve to be in the ACC anymore.

The four guard line-up will be seen again!

Is there any logic behind which team gets left out? Why leave out a tournament team that was a lucky bounce away from the regional final?

Is there any logic behind which team gets left out? Why leave out a tournament team that was a lucky bounce away from the regional final?

Probably because they have a new head coach, and they can't keep cycling between bottom feeders Boston College, Wake Forest, Pitt, and Georgia Tech every 4 years.

Probably because they have a new head coach, and they can't keep cycling between bottom feeders Boston College, Wake Forest, Pitt, and Georgia Tech every 4 years.

It has been reported the VT asked to be left out as it is in the Maui Classic the week before. Other schools have made that turnaround before but it is a good excuse for a new coach with a young team.

Also, the interview said that Rex was looking to buy a house in Winston. Does he know something?

Also, the interview said that Rex was looking to buy a house in Winston. Does he know something?

He also said he was looking for a good deal on something that has been sitting on the market. Less likely to take a loss in 12 months if he's throwing out lowball offers.

Less than 150 days until Danny Manning's next loss! Hey Danny, here's your new weekly tip to improve as a head coach, something that you've failed to do so far at Wake Forest

Yeah Chaundee at the 4 has to be a typo. Manning cannot be that dumb.

Chaundee played the 4 several times last year.

Hate hate hate the 4 guard (with Manning in charge, anyway)... But Chaundee stealing some minutes at the 4 as a junior is not as concerning as him playing minutes there as a frosh.

I more hate that we don't have legit big men to handle the 4/5 for 40 mpg.

I also don't buy the hype I see on social media and elsewhere about Ody Oguama being a factor this year... The dude is a ~#500 ranked recruit. I have no doubt he'll get some minutes, but that seems to be more by necessity than because he'll be ready.

Back