• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
tenor.gif

El Chupe goes to Europe and everything starts burning.

I haven't said anything bad about Biff's marriage. I've said he is a HYPOCRITE. That has NOTHING to do with his wife. To be around him all these years, she has to be a saint. No one is disparaging his wife or his marriage. What we are stating quite clearly is that he is HYPOCRITE.

A perfect example of Biff's HYPOCRISY is hisstrident, unabashed, vocal support for HB2 because someone other than him might get to see a teenage girl in a bathroom. However, Biff totally support Trump who has publically bragged about having discussions with naked and naked 13-17 yo girls when he owned Miss Teen USA.

Biff supporst a giddy pervert, but oppose something that might Talk about HYPOCRISY and transactional morals!

As to my family and personal life, there are a couple of people who have known for decades and know much of it. I have NO reason to discuss with the chat thread.

Is there a reason I would want to stipulate the type of loan and interest rate in the sales agreement contingencies? I got a first draft and it includes a requirement for a fixed rate loan at 5% or less. Why would I care whatnot the buyer’s loan terms are?

^^I am assuming you mean for a house sale. You care because you dont want the sale to be contingent on a non-obtainable loan.

Like you dont want them to say, this purchase is expressly contingent upon me getting a 40 year fixed at 2.00% or less If it is in market then it is okay. 5.00% is borderline. They may get under 5.00% but if they have even tier 2 credit (like 710 score), they may get 5.25%. I would say 6 to be safe.

Right, I meant maybe not have requirements at all? Is there a reason to have parameters?

I've seen contracts where you outline the parameters and the Seller is allowed to secure financing on the Buyer's behalf within those parameters

can't imagine that actually happening, but it's in the contract

Yeah, so the purchaser can get out of the contract. As a seller throw it out or have it be a wider range.

https://www.bankrate.com/mortgages/30-year-mortgage-rates/

Bankrate says avg is 4.28 right now, but that varies state to state, and as mentioned, that is assuming tier 1 credit. If they are below 720, or if they waive escrows or do something else funky, they could easily get approved above 5.

^^I am assuming you mean for a house sale. You care because you dont want the sale to be contingent on a non-obtainable loan.

Like you dont want them to say, this purchase is expressly contingent upon me getting a 40 year fixed at 2.00% or less If it is in market then it is okay. 5.00% is borderline. They may get under 5.00% but if they have even tier 2 credit (like 710 score), they may get 5.25%. I would say 6 to be safe.

This is the correct response.

I only get the Welcome Back, Kotter reference because of Mystery Show.

Anyone else write their own wedding vows? This shit is harder than I thought it would be.

I’ll do it for you. How many attempts did it take you to successfully complete a standing 69? May be good to open with that.

Anyone else write their own wedding vows? This shit is harder than I thought it would be.

nope, because we knew it would be way harder than we thought it would be.

Going back a chat thread on this, but I think I’d choose a Hopper to put up in my house. He’s one of my faves, if not THE fave, but I think it’d be dope to have one of his pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back