• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she think this is a good idea? Why does she think this is acceptable? Will my supervisor(s) say anything? Nah. Someone shoot me in the face, please.

...why are you just taking it instead of saying something?

...why are you just taking it instead of saying something?

I don't feel like getting into anything late on a Friday.

There is usually so much other noise in this library otherwise it probably wouldn't register. I am just whining because I hate this place in general and no one should ever think that is acceptable to begin with.

Isn't it part of your job to shhhhsh people ?

I am able to log some shhhshs occasionally, but it's not really the vibe in this joint, much to my dismay. I would rather work in a place where shushing would be more appropriate.

Now there's some alarm going off outside that is just matching it -- or I have tinnitus.

I don't feel like getting into anything late on a Friday.

There is usually so much other noise in this library otherwise it probably wouldn't register. I am just whining because I hate this place in general and no one should ever think that is acceptable to begin with.

fair enough.
deep in cube land; I've gotten very comfortable with asking folks to turn things down/take smelly food to the break room. That said, everyone is pretty responsive and not passive aggressive.

This woman is pretty edgy/touchy and there is every chance she would take it the wrong way and get all snitty about it. She just stopped, fortunately, so maybe it is just a one off. If I'm back in the area, I can put on my headphones and drown it out, but can't do that out at the service desk. There is also every chance that I am just at the end of a long week so every little thing is getting to me, and she is just trying to ride it out and chill with what works for her, sooooo yeahhhhhh. People.

Now is the time to start the "WE DON'T NEED NO WATER !!" chant.

A former chef/cook from French Laundry has opened a smallish restaurant in HB. Thankfully, it is reasonably priced. I'll be heading over next month.

In San Diego and gonna check our Richard Blaise’s place on Sunday. There’s a barcade right next to the hotel

Just saying in a very public forum that you have ripped off a gang is sufficient reason for them to kill you. Like rj, they care about their rep.

I got a cheap deal on premium Tinder, so I decided to swipe in Boston out of boredom/curiosity, and this woman with whom I went on a weird date a few years ago was on there. At least I think it was her. She had a twin, I remember, and I forget her name. Pretty sure it's her though, def swiped right. That was a weird night. She has gotten more attractive in the last four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back