• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predecessor would collect yellow 10 year old key cards. I'd just tell em to trash em and have IT deactivate them electronically. She has a point on one or two of the issues

F it, posted but had to make an edit, and the edit didn't work. Not going through the effort to redact that shit again.

If Hen #1 had just read these OGBoards, she would have known what she was in for.

Really love the subtle trolling of including the “As usual...” at the beginning

To: #5 principal in charge, just after we fired the facilities guy, the hen was insulted she wasn't included in the discussion. The owners liked my suggestion of "the printing guy isn't busy, he and one hen can figure it out"

"Dear #5 principal in charge, can we take a few minutes today to discuss the facilities plan? While I was in Madrid I got an email that facilities guy was laid off. Has palmab03 consulted you about his plan to have printing guy and Hen #2 take over laid off guys responsibility. As usual with palmab03, I am concerned he has not thought things through."

Ohhh, then the 4:30AM email to the printing guy her first day back asking to chat as she had something important to discuss. Then the next day asking if I had spoken to him yet. I was wondering how the dude just quickly shot that idea down. It surprised the owners too as it was their main suggestion.

Couple of (Jeopardy!-level) cuties trying to take down James tonight on Jeopardy! Probs not gonna happen.

My ABC is spotty over air to begin with, and once I started hearing about him I just didn’t care to watch for some reason, so this is only like my third time seeing James.

So some poster named LocomotiveBreath who rarely posts and has been a member since 2013, is somehow convinced I’m turftoega from the old boards and boy is he mad so he randomly sends me messages.

Hey turftoega
Back when you were a mod on the once great board that you fucked up, a Tar Hole fan was once messaging me pics of a retarded kid having diarrhea. I reported it to you and you refused to ban the bastard. Some Deacon fan you are. Go fuck yourself, cocksucker. I hope you rot.

So some poster named LocomotiveBreath who rarely posts and has been a member since 2013, is somehow convinced I’m turftoega from the old boards and boy is he mad so he randomly sends me messages.

Hey turftoega
Back when you were a mod on the once great board that you fucked up, a Tar Hole fan was once messaging me pics of a retarded kid having diarrhea. I reported it to you and you refused to ban the bastard. Some Deacon fan you are. Go fuck yourself, cocksucker. I hope you rot.

turftoega would faint if he had your old username, the pearl clutcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back