• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

5 Lies Our Culture Tells Us

This should be on The Pit, but I'll leave it here for your convenience.

Instead, the culture should be telling us:

1. embrace responsibility
2. be brave
3. be honest
4. try to help others
5. if its worth doing, it's worth doing well

sailor's credo- Do as I say not as I do,

Instead, the culture should be telling us:

1. embrace responsibility
2. be brave
3. be honest
4. try to help others
5. if its worth doing, it's worth doing well

this is horseshit coming from you.

this is horseshit coming from you.

Lol seriously. Sailor consistently defends a man who poisons our culture by:

1. Blaming others
2. Dodging the draft and being a pussy about flying to a war zone to see the troops
3. Lying so much the public can’t even keep up
4. Making life more difficult for everyone around him (especially brown kids seeking asylum)
5. Having zero intellectual curiosity about anything

Lol seriously. Sailor consistently defends a man who poisons our culture by:

1. Blaming others
2. Dodging the draft and being a pussy about flying to a war zone to see the troops
3. Lying so much the public can’t even keep up
4. Making life more difficult for everyone around him (especially brown kids seeking asylum)
5. Having zero intellectual curiosity about anything

Seriously NED, TDS messes up your mind, and you've made a complete fool of yourself over several years in thousands of posts promoting the idiotic Russia hoax. You should no longer devote yourself to making TDS induced posts, especially on threads that have nothing to do with Trump. Go in peace.

Seriously NED, TDS messes up your mind, and you've made a complete fool of yourself over several years in thousands of posts promoting the idiotic Russia hoax. You should no longer devote yourself to making TDS induced posts, especially on threads that have nothing to do with Trump. Go in peace.

1,3, and 4

All of these lies would become truths if we just bring back respect for traditional family values

6) Pee is stored in the balls.

giphy.gif

Back