• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much of the Mueller Report will be redacted

How much of the Mueller Report will be redacted"

• 0-20%

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 21-40%

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 41-60%

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 61-80%

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 81+%

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are still hallucinating, and desperately so. I don't disagree with people for wanting the entire Mueller Report made public, I disagree with them for hyping an obviously fraudulent Russia hoax no matter what is in the Mueller Report, or what is redacted or unredacted in that report. Really, give it a rest.

We can't know if it's obvious or not without seeing the report. No citizen who has not seen the report or participated in the investigation can say so, including you and moonz.

You are still hallucinating, and desperately so. I don't disagree with people for wanting the entire Mueller Report made public, I disagree with them for hyping an obviously fraudulent Russia hoax no matter what is in the Mueller Report, or what is redacted or unredacted in that report. Really, give it a rest.

Someone please copy my short list of Russian alliances with Trump's team, take credit for it and see if sailor responds.

Thanks.

Ok, what’s in the Muller report?

This all seems very cool and very legal

Too bad I’ll be at trivia tonight so can’t see what Rachel!!! has to say.

Yeah just release the report. We've heard Barr's take - we don't need him explaining what the report he's reporting on says that he's releasing.

Yes! Can’t wait to see Fox News’ fair and balanced coverage of this, and then have Sailor report to the boards with a Fox News opinion piece, sliding in some “lubes” and “TDS” for good measure.

Seriously, this is some to ridiculous bullshit. Republicans are total hypocrites for not calling this out.

It’s great to see creamy back to dip his toes in the trump supporter pool

They’ll redact whatever they need to redact to declare victory. This release will be very anticlimactic.

It will certainly be interesting to see what the scope was limited to and whether it includes all the things we know to be public knowledge.

It’s great to see creamy back to dip his toes in the trump supporter pool

Live footage of creamy:

d87093ab056c5aadb0f447be4339b71b.gif

Back