• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much of the Mueller Report will be redacted

How much of the Mueller Report will be redacted"

• 0-20%

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 21-40%

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 41-60%

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 61-80%

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 81+%

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Let's see what you think....

Last edited:
RJ, welcome back. You took four full days off from the boards and I was legitmately concerned about your welfare.

i have 40-60%. i mean Sanders just said Trump was joking the 140 times he said he loved wikileaks...i ask, what was the joke?

this admin will hide everything they can.

I would guess 71.493%.

I maintain the color coding will be egg shell, vanilla, ivory and cream.

Bold prediction: Regardless at the amount that is redacted leftist will be outraged.

Why hold a criminal family in the WH accountable?

Bold prediction: Regardless at the amount that is redacted leftist will be outraged.

well, we already know from Mueller as well as Barr's past that he misrepresents and misconstrues what is reported. shouldn't there be outrage when you can't see 60% of the report and the WH is responsible for the redactions when the report is on the sitting President and his administration? that is some back-woods BS!

ANY redacted portion just screams cover-up over the worst scandal in US History.

This administration could learn a LOT on transparency from the Obama administration.

what's the point of redacting a report that totally exonerates the president?

The reasons for redaction have been enumerated but there are work arounds that should allow congressional committees to see the unredacted report in total. We shall see if this is allowed or how willing the Dems are to push it.

The reasons for redaction have been enumerated but there are work arounds that should allow congressional committees to see the unredacted report in total. We shall see if this is allowed or how willing the Dems are to push it.

I imagine they will, but when DOJ refuses it gets tied up in court. And then what if it takes months-years to resolve? Probably shouldn't take years - would be the type of litigation that could be expedited - but still....DOJ isn't going to voluntary give the full report to Congress. That seems pretty clear at this point.

whatever the amount the lefty media and Dem pols will hyperventilate and claim that the proof of Trump's collusion with Russia is in the redacted part

whatever the amount the lefty media and Dem pols will hyperventilate and claim that the proof of Trump's collusion with Russia is in the redacted part

right but if the report totally exonerates him, shouldn't that mean none of that other than like SSNs and other personal info is redacted?

What if all the redacted stuff ends up being up FISA operations and procedures...how supportive would Angus, Sailor, and Moonz be then?

Back