• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

10 cokes a day for 30 days

I grew up drinking lots of soda. Kept at it all through my 20s and into my 30s too. However, I too severely backed off it around 5-7 years ago. I still keep a few Coke Zeros around to mix with whiskey once in a while. I still will sometimes get a Sprite when stopping at a convenience store on a road trip or something. I'll also occasionally drink a cane sugar based soda at a deli or something. Mostly though (probably 90 plus percent of the time) I drink sparkling water. (Well, that and beer...)

Also no sugar in my coffee for years. I too think it tastes weird if it's over-sweet now. I usually put just a bit of half and half or almond milk in it.

I had a sip of coke Sunday by accident (in a Yeti cup, I wasn't payng attention and thought it was water). It's the first time I've had soda in probably 5 years and it tasted like syrup. Idk how people drink that shit.

"While 10 per day may sound extreme, he was trying to mimic the impact on people who may drink less per day but over a longer time period."

This seems like a pretty idiotic premise.

haha, i thought the same

Back