• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many TVs do you have in your house?

??

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 18 20.2%

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • >2

Votes: 53 59.6%

• Total voters
Living room, theater room, study, bedroom - 4

You really did a disservice to the poll by only having one option of 2+. Now we dont get to see all the crazies that have 5+ tvs and pay 500+ per month for cable.
Cut the cord. We pay about $30 a month during the summer not in sports season. About 70 a month from August to April

5 - den, kitchen, bedroom, basement and screen porch

We have three. The only reason we have three is because the grandparents can't fall asleep without a TV and insisted on putting one in the guest room for when they stay over on babysitting duty. Otherwise we'd have two - the main one and one on the wall in the basement that is never used.

Edit: Aaaand I completely forgot about the one we have in the sunroom. So yeah, we have four.

CL, which set ups to you use during each time of the year?

3 - living room, basement and upstairs sitting room. I have never in my life had a tv in the bedroom.

4 - Basement, Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom.

Kitchen and Bedroom TVs are almost 15 years old and work great but I want to replace them with Smart TVs.

CL, which set ups to you use during each time of the year?

Summer: Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime
Sports Season: Hulu Live Netflix and Amazon Prime

We get free HBO Go through our AT&T cellphone plan.

I have 4. Main living room, basement and den - then one in the guest room that is RokuTV. Basement TV has the Wii, PS4, etc.

You really did a disservice to the poll by only having one option of 2+. Now we dont get to see all the crazies that have 5+ tvs and pay 500+ per month for cable.

I have a YouTubeTV account problem solved. I even signed up for it when I was traveling in NC so I get local sports and panther games. Problem solved.

Some days, I feel like I keep DirecTV just for NFL Sunday Ticket.

We have one TV, one tablet, and two computers. One computer is for the kids to use (homework portal, Minecraft), and the other computer is hooked up to the TV for normal computer stuff/streaming.
The tablet is rarely used by the kids, mostly used by husband for streaming bike races and reading (kindle app), but they get to use it for movies on plane trips.

it's pretty awful to have a screen on when your sleeping partner is trying to sleep, guys. blue light is legit terrible for humans

it's pretty awful to have a screen on when your sleeping partner is trying to sleep, guys. blue light is legit terrible for humans

This is where I was going with it. Also it sucks if you are trying to watch a show together.

Plus you need a TV to play the pron while you bang it out. So it is also super useful for that 90 seconds.

Back