• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many TVs do you have in your house?

??

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 18 20.2%

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • >2

Votes: 53 59.6%

• Total voters
I'd be shocked if more than a few people have fewer than 2 TVs.

We have 5. The only one that really gets much use is our TV downstairs, but we have one in our bedroom, each of the kid's bedrooms and the bonus room.

You really did a disservice to the poll by only having one option of 2+. Now we dont get to see all the crazies that have 5+ tvs and pay 500+ per month for cable.

I have Three in my House, and one in my guest house/home office. Looking to get an additional outdoor TV setup for the Dock/Boathouse going into the summer.

2. But only because one was a warranty replacement for an issue that wasn't severe enough to get rid of the first.

I'm surprised at the number of people who put TVs in their kids' rooms. I didn't have one in my room until high school.

3 -- downstairs living room, upstairs den/sitting room, master bedroom. The upstairs one is our biggest and best TV and the one in our bedroom is only used like once a month. Have another 42" being unused because we replaced it with a 49" my uncle gave us when he moved.

Also have a three monitor office setup that are pretty much the size of small TVs

2. But only because one was a warranty replacement for an issue that wasn't severe enough to get rid of the first.

I'm surprised at the number of people who put TVs in their kids' rooms. I didn't have one in my room until high school.

Kids have tablets nowadays.

Back