• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many wins for Wake MBB in '19-20?

How many total wins for Wake MBB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2qko0i9.png

Skip Prosser Classic with Xavier returns on the schedule this season too. Can't recall who is home this year.

So with 20 ACC games, the Big 10/ACC Challenge and the Wooden Classic, that only leaves like potentially five others that we don't know, right? Richmond contract still ongoing?

Skip Prosser Classic with Xavier returns on the schedule this season too. Can't recall who is home this year.

So with 20 ACC games, the Big 10/ACC Challenge and the Wooden Classic, that only leaves like potentially five others that we don't know, right? Richmond contract still ongoing?

Yes, you are 100% correct, we only don't know 5 possible OOC opponents.

Don;t tourneys count as one or two games?

Can't wait for that Monday night match-up against Penn State on The Ocho.

Wake can play 30 games (10 OOC). We also have a game with Davidson this year at the Spectrum Center.

For wake I guess it’s 25 (24 regular season and one ACC) in 2012.

This schedule will be brutal. The known games alone are essentially 19-20 games against top 100 KP teams.

For wake I guess it’s 25 (24 regular season and one ACC) in 2012.

This schedule will be brutal. The known games alone are essentially 19-20 games against top 100 KP teams.

Did not remember it was that high. That number will be hard to reach. What a decade.

Don;t tourneys count as one or two games?

Not sure if this is the latest rule, but a quick find: https://www.bloggingthebracket.com/2016/7/18/12172716/2016-17-college-basketball-exempt-holiday-preseason-tournaments-MTE-background

If a team elects to play in an exempt event, it can play 27 non-exempt contests and up to four games—28, 29, 30, and possibly 31—as part of an exempt tournament. If a team declines exempt event participation, its schedule is limited to 29 games.

If that still holds true, then Wake would have:
Wooden Classic
20 ACC games
Prosser Classic
@ Davidson
ACC/Big 10 Tournament
+ 4 others

I imagine the last four would be cupcakes, unless we have a prior commitment to a school like Richmond.

Back