• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Workout and lifting advice/questions

i've been doing boring but strong, but have had to skip the accessories after the 1st week; just exhausting to hit 10x5 after the 3x5

Yeah, my travel for work has subsided a bit over the summer... And things are slower, in general... So now was a good time to do this program, which takes me like 45min-1hr (including warm-up / mobility).

Once I'm done, I'll need something that goes a bit quicker... Like 30-45min total.

It's definitely the assistance work that makes everything take so long for me... I get to a point where I simply can't do another push-up or inverted row. Mostly because I am a pussy... But I am trying to change that. I mean, that's the whole point I think.

I’ve been back at it the last three weeks post surgery. Using super light weights for most lifts right now. I’m thinking about buying some Olympic weights and a squat rack for the basement. Do y’all know where I can get a good deal in the Winston area?

I’ve been back at it the last three weeks post surgery. Using super light weights for most lifts right now. I’m thinking about buying some Olympic weights and a squat rack for the basement. Do y’all know where I can get a good deal in the Winston area?

buy online

Back