• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump paid North Korean hospital bill for Otto Warmbier

is that a GD joke?!?! wtf is this shit-head doing...he is an embarrassment!

Trump gets taken in deal with foreign leader : happens just about every other day. Worst deal maker ever, just a huge clown

It’s worse than that: he paid North Korea for the time and effort to torture and kill a hostage

SC Deac’s post is a good example why so many people think Republicans are just plain stupid. He latched on to some ridiculous narrative in spite of the simple plain facts.

Now you may think you’re a reasonable conservative but you’re on the same team as an idiot like SC Deac. You believe the same dumb conspiracy theories. As reasonable as you think you are, you’re not much better than SC Deac.

SC Deac’s post is a good example why so many people think Republicans are just plain stupid. He latched on to some ridiculous narrative in spite of the simple plain facts.

Now you may think you’re a reasonable conservative but you’re on the same team as an idiot like SC Deac. You believe the same dumb conspiracy theories. As reasonable as you think you are, you’re not much better than SC Deac.

Careful now...let’s not confuse “SC DEAC” with “SCDeac”.

I'm the real SC DEAC dammit! I'm the smart liberal and he is the rube republican!

I really should change my board name bc I get tired of being confused with that dude.

I'm the real SC DEAC dammit! I'm the smart liberal and he is the rube republican!

I really should change my board name bc I get tired of being confused with that dude.

Wait, which one of you is the pedophile ?

Sorry, "alleged pedophile ?"

Back