• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Renovations

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
I'm glad they came up with something that will apparently remove those bollards. Nice touch to include a mega bathroom complex in the Hall of Heroes.

Can we get Halliburton to sponsor the building? They probably have enough cash to make up for lost revenue from 12,000 empty seats per home game.

I'll stick my neck out and say I like it, and look forward to seeing the completed project. Throughout the entire process, my worry was that the Veterans Memorial portion would be downgraded or removed entirely. I like this format better than what we currently have. The article mentions field trips etc, I hope it'll be open to the public outside of scheduled events.

I'll stick my neck out and say I like it, and look forward to seeing the completed project. Throughout the entire process, my worry was that the Veterans Memorial portion would be downgraded or removed entirely. I like this format better than what we currently have. The article mentions field trips etc, I hope it'll be open to the public outside of scheduled events.

I like it, too.

So when do they start the bidding for Coliseum naming rights?

Can the legislature allocate some funds to help buy out Danny"s contract so we will have a team for the building?

So the new front door is to the left of the current atrium area? Is that the plan?

I was thinking this was an update on the long-discussed and apparently very secretive interior renovation plans. No so.

As always, Wake builds/renovates facilities in a first class manner....no complaints on that front.

No projected cost mentioned nor from where or whom....doesn't look inexpensive.

I like the look of these plans. I'm hoping the seating area & concourse renovation plans follow quickly behind.

Back