• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It has begun

Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

This clock has been ticking for a while. Seems like Trump, Barr and Graham should get the show on the road.

If any Republicans had balls, they could run a good campaign on the Mueller report, delivering the wall, and locking Hillary and Obama up.

So the FBI did their job after all?

I thought we were blaming Obama for not doing enough to stop Russian interference? Not the plan anymore? Back to blaming Obama and the FBI for doing too much?

It was an illegal spying operation numb nuts

Is this the thread about Facebook banning far right maniacs?

Back in the day (late 90's), I personally knew about 10 posters. I either was fraternity brothers with them, played hoops with them...some connection.

I have forgotten who everyone is. Marquee...do we personally know each other? Did you go to Wake in the late 80s?

I bet Moonz' daughters brag about their dad being an awesome internet troll.

I really do not understand why moons thinks it is okay to say anti-Semitic things but then say "my kids are Jewish" as though that somehow makes his comments okay. At a minimum, he should have been given a "time out" from the boards.

Back