• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rams and WF

socaldeac

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see Colburn, Bachman, wolford and Proehl play for the Rams and get rings!

If you are referring to Austin Proehl, he did not go to Wake Forest

If you are referring to Austin Proehl, he did not go to Wake Forest

i

It would be nice to have all of them in a couple years back on the campus with SB rings, that would not be bad for recruiting. Coburn also could be doing his music career in LA

Sportsmed86,

Trust me, I know about Ricky Proehl and what football is; especially Wake Forest football.

The Rams also signed the BOAT

Very likable team now. Might end up rooting for them once Cam's shoulder completely falls out and the Tank for Tua or Trevor begins.

The Rams are basically my #2 team now. Hometown kid, likable coach, good story, two Deacs.

Funny how Wolford’s best targets went to teams who signed him. Looks like his tapes helped guys out.

Very happy my Rams picked up so many Wake boys. Gives me even more reasons to care about the preseason games!

Back