• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kentucky Derby TODAY

Pick 4 - $49

Race 9 - 1,2,3,5,7,8,10
Race 10 - 10
Race 11- 2,12
Race 12 (Derby) - 1,5, 6,7,8,16,17

$5 Exacta Box - War of Will/Maximum Security/Game Winner/Roadster - Total Bet $30
$3 Exacta Box - Improbable with WOW/MS/GW/Roadster - Total Bet $18

$0.50 Tri Key Boxes - WOW/MS/GW/Roadster over all of those and Improbable/Tacitus/Vekoma - each bet is $15- Total Bet $60
$0.50 Tri Box -WOW/MS/GW/Roadster (yes, I have that above, but I want it for $1 total) - Total Bet $12

So far, that is $169.

I'll be doing my win bets and a few more later on.

ADDED BETS:

First of all, I won't bet Improbable to win as I already have a $20 future book bet at 22-1.

An extra $5 Box -Game Winner/Roadster/Maximum Security. It's paying too much to not do this.

$10 WP - Roadster
$5 WP - Game Winner

More to come.

Last edited:
Well, I think I have hit about 75% of the past 15-20 years on the board. It's not guaranteed, but you should have some fun.

My two worst years were when Giaccomo and Mine That Bird won. I lost 80% or more of my bets those two years. Many years it has been in up $50-150 range. There have been a few really good years including two where I hit the winner, exacta, trifecta and superfecta.

But it is called gambling for a reason.

The first two winners paid over 10-1. Here we go?

A bit of rain has started.

Last edited:
The early Pick 5 paid $145,685.25 for a $0.50 bet.

The early Pick 4 paid $16,830.80.

Nice start if you had it. :)

For those who will be betting all day. Here are a couple of ideas for other races if the weather is bad:

Race 2 - #2 is 2 for 2 in the slop. #6, the favorite, is a much better horse. This could be a nice $30-50 exacta box.

Race 6 - #3 is not as good as the other horses, but loves the slop 3 races-2 wins and a second. She also love Churchill Down 5 races -2 wins/2 seconds. She's not as good as #7 or #5, but could be a good box for exactas and tris at 12-1 or more.

Race 6...#3 won paying $25...I had the exacts for twice...total of $132...

RJ has been MONEY over the past few years. Thanks RJ!!

Hope you do well today...

My computer locked up and kept me from hitting the ninth and an $19.20 winner. But had the $74 exacta.

Hopefully, you guys bet the Pick 4. Starting with a $19.20 winner in a $3M pool is good.

Let's get Instagrand home in the next race.

It's almost as much fun as hitting an exacta to watch the loser brigade of Biff, Racer and Stan Gable jerking each other offer desperate for any attention at all.

If one of you decided to be their friend for a day, it would get you enough good karma to balance out fucking your wife's supermodel sister.

Oh well, the Pick 4 is dead. Instagrand has no excuse and ran like a pig.

I wouldn't have had that winner without betting eight horses.

The rain is starting.

Last edited:
The way he ran today you could have fooled me.....

Maximum Security is a monster....and I lost today...

Sorry guys...

Looking at the rerun, Maximum Security did bump War of Will. Shit, WOW had to slow down. Damn, the MS/WOW exacta was paying around $600 for $5.

Bummer....

Last edited:
Back