• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Saw that. Would have loved to seen Jonah Lomu in the NFL.

What's your preview of your Bills? I like Allen and the addition of John Brown at WR. He played well for my Ravens before Flacco got hurt but never had the same rapport with Jackson. Do y'all have enough weapons at WR, and how does the OL look?

Our defense looks fantastic, with 10/11 starters back and a guy I believe will be an all-pro, Ed Oliver, added to the starting lineup. I like Allen but he's inconsistent and his next start will only be his 12th in the league. I like the addition of Beasley, he'll give Allen someone who gets open a ton; however, we have no TE. I hope Brown is good, we need him to be. Gore is old, Shady is too, but the 2nd rounder (Singletary) looks really good. I'm guessing 8-8.

2019 NFL Preseason Thread. Preseason games etc.

Awesome. One of the worst things about Preseason are that there are few good storylines at the bottom of the roster. Free surprises even after a long training camp and preseason. This guy is a reason to care.

Awesome. One of the worst things about Preseason are that there are few good storylines at the bottom of the roster. Free surprises even after a long training camp and preseason. This guy is a reason to care.

I assume you saw the kid from the browns who was homeless in April and talked his way into a tryout score on a punt return last night. The browns team fleshpiled him in the end zone. Amazing.

Three Deacs on the field together for the Rams- Wolford, Bachman and Colburn...

GO DEACS!!!

EDIT: Colburn 2 carries for 11...then a 4 yeard loss...Bachman 10 yard reception...nice pass for a first down...

Last edited:
Wolford is going to have more passing yards on this drive than any other Rams QB in this game.

Nice rollout on 2nd and 10...hits Bachmann for about 15.

4th and 11, Wolford goes for 10.5...bad spot... He's 6/8 with 2:09 left.

Wolford is the leading passer with 6/8 for 54 yards. Second leading rusher with 2 for 12.

it’s cute when people defend the piece of shit zeke

Didn't Zeke attack his girlfriend multiple times? Didn't he grope a woman in public? Didn't he attack a security guard for doing his job?

These are some of what we know about him.

So, yes, he's a piece of shit.

I wasn't talking to you rj

And I thought you had me on ignore anyway?

John looked good as did Bachman. Better than some draft picks I have seen play this week-end

So, you ignore facts and reality...

Got it...

so you said you put me on IGNORE but continuality respond to my post ANYWAY

that makes you a LIAR

we need to talk about how you LIE and DO not TELL the TRUTH nearly EVER

but you wouldn't admit that. NAHHHH

Wrong. I told a long time ago you weren't on ignore.

But you are acting like you always have. When shown to be wrong, you change the subject. Make this about me not Zeke.

How predictable and weak!!

Back