• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

To be fair, 2&2 is pretty much the only one on these boards who gives Tomlin crap. Most of the rest of the football world realizes he's one of the best coaches of his generation and he's done much of it three guys who will be remembered as a headcase rapist, a headcase, and one of the all-time greediest self-centered players of all time. If anything he doesn't get enough credit because the Steelers are perhaps the most stable franchise in sports.

I disagree. I know plenty of steeler fans in this region, that give Tomlin a ton of shit. Makes no sense to me.

I disagree. I know plenty of steeler fans in this region, that give Tomlin a ton of shit. Makes no sense to me.

Well they’re dumb. Tomlin’s got a better winning percentage than Cowher and Noll and the 15th best winning percentage of all-time and only second to Belichick among active coaches. And he’s only second by less than half a game a season. He’s arguably a HOF head coach at 46 years old.

I didn't even think about Trubisky being a Heel.

Good burn, wsc. Would posrep if I could

Well they’re dumb. Tomlin’s got a better winning percentage than Cowher and Noll and the 15th best winning percentage of all-time and only second to Belichick among active coaches. And he’s only second by less than half a game a season. He’s arguably a HOF head coach at 46 years old.

I agree. It is mind boggling to see/hear.

My god Trubisky is painful to watch. Might be a bottom 5 QB in the league. If not, it's close.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! !

Good call by PFF ranking him the #29 QB last year when he was at least effective (mostly with his running)

Over the last six and a half quarters of meaningful NFL games there have been a total of 26 points.

Effectively preseason with limited practice reps and no preseason action for starters. OL play probably requires most cohesion of any position group and both OLs are getting dominated, no running game

LOL. Talk about that with my Bears fan friend all the time. Is there any ACC fan who thought Trubinsky was better than Watson?

LOL. Talk about that with my Bears fan friend all the time. Is there any ACC fan who thought Trubinsky was better than Watson?

no. I was kinda shocked when I heard he was an NFL prospect, let alone how high he went.

Trubinsky was why this game was a non-wager for me. He blows. Game manager, at best... And that is not a compliment.

I took the Packers -3 figuring a push was a very real possibility. Waited most of the last two days to see if the line would slide back to +3.5 but saw that over 65% of the money was on the Packers

Also may be partly that the book is out on Trubisky in this offense now. A concern I have with the Panthers in Norv's second year

Back