• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Jacksonville will need another QB... I know a practice squad QB who's from that area.

26-37, 300 yards, 3 td’s, 0 int seems above average to me

D.Jax with over half of those yards and two TDs on the receiving end. Pretty big welcome back to Philly game.

Told you you'd like Smoky Brown. That's a big win, and you get 2 freebies against Miami. I mean, my Ravens have been underestimated by the national media, but Miami is Cleveland circa 2 years ago bad. Do they get to play Zona? Miami/Zona would be the game of the year.

Told you you'd like Smoky Brown. That's a big win, and you get 2 freebies against Miami. I mean, my Ravens have been underestimated by the national media, but Miami is Cleveland circa 2 years ago bad. Do they get to play Zona? Miami/Zona would be the game of the year.

Brown came up big in the second half, but the rookie Devin Singletary - and the Bills defense - won the game. I'm going up for the Bills-Ravens on Dec 8. Let me know if make it up!

Brown came up big in the second half, but the rookie Devin Singletary - and the Bills defense - won the game. I'm going up for the Bills-Ravens on Dec 8. Let me know if make it up!

Never been to Buffalo, and December is not the time to start. But I'm grilling out with a Bills fan tonight. I'd start LJ8 next week at home against Zona. We're gonna look great for 2 weeks and then meander back to reality. Hard to say which Ravens will be consistently decent for fantasy. The only 1s I considered drafting for fantasy were the D, Tucker, LJ8 and Andrews. They're going to spread out the carries and receptions. We drafted heavy for speed at RB & WR, and it looks like it's paying off.

All of Dak's throws seem off, but just effective enough.

Troy Aikman just can't help himself with the effusive praise and hyperbole. TE Jarwin "may just be the most athletic guy on this offense"? C'mon, man.

Feels like more big numbers and blowouts than a typical opening weekend.

off the top of my head, I can't think of a guy who is universally liked by fans of their sport as much as Larry Fitzgerald

other than Ish Smith, of course

this game was over when the genius Giants staff decided to do a play-action rollout for Manning on a 3rd and 1 instead of just handing it off to Saquan.

off the top of my head, I can't think of a guy who is universally liked by fans of their sport as much as Larry Fitzgerald

other than Ish Smith, of course

It helps when a player is on a true neutral team like the Cardinals.

Larry Fitz wouldn't be nearly as universally loved/liked if he was a Cowboy/Patriot/Packer/etc. We care about laundry more than people.

small sample size and all, but feels like this is some of the weakest kicking in the NFL in a long time

Daniel Jones looks equally goofy and boring as Eli Manning from a visual perspective. Cant be worse though.

Back