• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

At what point does Jason Garrett pass Jeff Fisher for the most seasons of inexplicably being retained as an NFL head coach?

Even better.

This game is nuts.

It's like four games in one. The Niners looked great. The Seahawks looked great. Then it was a crazy cluster. Now it's a great rivalry game and NFC Championship preview.

Wow. And then it went from Russell Wilson's MVP highlight reel to possibly putting the Seahawks 3 games back for the division.

Last edited:
I feel bad for how much they hyped up that kid.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an NFC Championship preview because no team in the NFL has looked that impressive this year, but these teams have looked kinda trash tonight. Tons of comical errors. Fun game though

Another year. No more undefeated teams. Somewhere retired old 1972 Dolphins team members celebrate their record standing yet another year. 47 years and counting.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an NFC Championship preview because no team in the NFL has looked that impressive this year, but these teams have looked kinda trash tonight. Tons of comical errors. Fun game though

It's like four games in one. The Niners looked great. The Seahawks looked great. Then it was a crazy cluster. Now it's a great rivalry game and NFC Championship preview.

Wow. And then it went from Russell Wilson's MVP highlight reel to possibly putting the Seahawks 3 games back for the division.

The team that doesn't win this division will 100% lose to the NFC East champ that got a home game with a worse record because NFL.

He is incredible but he has good wrs. Lockett, Metcalf and now Gordon are legit.

Yeah, Lockett isn't fantastic but he's above average, and Metcalf is better than I thought he'd be. Seattle picking up Gordon and SF trading for Sanders were good pick-ups. Dissly is also an underrated TE, though he's on IR now. Overall, I'd definitely take Seattle's receiving corps over SF's.

Back