• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

I guess Qb’s are just supposed to lay there and take it when DL’s hit them late and then lay in top of them on last play of game. Rudolph takes 1 percent of blame , Garrett gets 99 percent. Rudolph should have gotten 15 yard flag and that is it.

He grabbed it and twisted multiple times. If he only did it once, I'd agree with you. It doesn't justify or excuse what Garrett did, but Rudolph is far from innocent.

Ruidolph started the problem by grabbing Garrett's facemask and repeatedly twisting his helmet. Rudolph deserves two games.

Even if Rudolph did exactly what you said (which is debatable), that’s a 15 yard penalty at most. Your 2 game suspension would be because of Garrett’s reaction, which makes no sense

Even if Rudolph did exactly what you said (which is debatable), that’s a 15 yard penalty at most. Your 2 game suspension would be because of Garrett’s reaction, which makes no sense

Look at the video. He tried to injure Garrett. It's not like he grabbed it, twisted and let go. He held it and tried multiple times to injure Garrett. There's no question Garrett needs to be gone for 8-16 games, but that doesn't excuse Rudolph's actions.

BTW, I am a Steelers fan and a huge Tomlin fan. Wrong is wrong.

Myles Garrett started this when he ended another QBs season on a late hit earlier this season.

The game was over. No need to twist him to the ground like that.

Kaep made a mistake in arrogantly changing the location of his workout. No one showed up.

The NFL has screwed him royally, but it was set up for him to get a job and he spit on them.

Myles Garrett started this when he ended another QBs season on a late hit earlier this season.

The game was over. No need to twist him to the ground like that.

What he did to another QB had nothing to do with Rudolph's actions. I hope Garrett's suspension lasts an entire year, but that doesn't give Rudolph a pass.

Kaep made a mistake in arrogantly changing the location of his workout. No one showed up.

The NFL has screwed him royally, but it was set up for him to get a job and he spit on them.

ESPN says 8 teams were there.

I guess Qb’s are just supposed to lay there and take it when DL’s hit them late and then lay in top of them on last play of game. Rudolph takes 1 percent of blame , Garrett gets 99 percent. Rudolph should have gotten 15 yard flag and that is it.

They are supposed to try and take off the helmet and injure the DE and when your lineman separates him, run TOWARDS him. Rudolph is grayson allen. He is going to get clocked for his actions

Kaep failed the test. The test wasn't how well he could perform at the workout, because his football ability was never the reason he couldn't get a job. He hasn't had a job because NFL GMs view him as more trouble than he's worth. So for this workout he changes the workout location at the last minute, warms up in a Kunta Kinte shirt, and chastises NFL teams for running away from him in the post workout media session. I don't see anything there that's going to make an NFL GM come to a different conclusion.

He self sabotaged because he doesn’t actually want to play in the nfl like he hasn’t wanted to for quite a while now

What he did to another QB had nothing to do with Rudolph's actions. I hope Garrett's suspension lasts an entire year, but that doesn't give Rudolph a pass.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you haven’t spent a whole lot of time in football meeting rooms or locker rooms.

There’s no doubt they hammered what Garrett had done earlier this season in meetings and watching film.

This was pretty transparent given how poorly planned and conceived this was from the NFL side.

There are hundreds of guys working their ass off trying to make the league who would absolutely love to get a private workout in front of 25 teams. Because they actually want to be in the NFL. Instead, a guy who was beaten out by Blaine Gabbert before he started kneeling thinks he can hold the league hostage? Nah, dude just doesn’t wanna play football. It’s a savage sport, he’s got a fucked shoulder, and now he can make just as much money being a martyr.

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1195866091068764160?s=21

when rj and tintin share a take you know it’s superb

Back