• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

How is Jordan Love still considered a Top-5 QB prospect?

I guess it is evidence in favor of sticking around another year (at least for QBs)... Because I would have thought he hurt his draft stock this season.

ETA: I just realized he had to come back... He was only a junior this year. But still... He was meh this year, even accounting for his all new receiving corps.

I haven't seen him at all. But I read somewhere he lost something like 8-9 starters from the previous year's offense, and some draft folks seem to like him as much as Herbert, who I'm iffy on.

Texans trading DeAndre Hopkins to the Cards for David Johnson. This is perplexing.

Edit: David Johnson and a 2nd round pick. Still perplexing. Trading a 27 year old top tier WR for a 2nd round pick?

Last edited:
Texans trading DeAndre Hopkins to the Cards for David Johnson. This is perplexing.

Edit: David Johnson and a 2nd round pick. Still perplexing. Trading a 27 year old top tier WR for a 2nd round pick?

I've thought he's the most dynamic WR in the sport. Watson can't be happy. Murray must be elated. Coach O'Brien >>> GM O'Brien. First 2 1sts for Tunsil, now this. Word had been that O'Brien had been wanting to trade Hopkins for a while. Why, I have zero idea - especially when now he's taking on Johnson's cost prohibitive contract.

I mean, Will Fuller is a pretty good deep threat when healthy. Which is *pretty much* always the case.

The only thing I read about the Hopkins trade was that it had to be "for non-football reasons." I don't have any idea what kind of teammate he is.

Sad news but not unexpected. It's been a great run.

One elephant in the room down, one more to go this week.

make sure to say thank you to bill on the way out tommy

The only thing I read about the Hopkins trade was that it had to be "for non-football reasons." I don't have any idea what kind of teammate he is.

Apparently, he was demanding a new contract. The team says they don't do that. Of course, they did do it for JJ Watt.

Houston has now given Hopkins and Clowney away. The GM needs to be fired.

Saints and Drew Brees agree on a 2 year $50 million contract extension.

This dude is a weird follow and certainly no Schefter/Rap but PHILLLLIP to the Colts might be happening...

Not so fast, Panthers fans.

Amari Cooper for 20mil per over 5 is just crazy enough to work.

Or stupid enough to ensure mediocrity given his proclivity to disappear for 3 game stretches at a time.

Yeah, Houston is going to need a overhaul and should get rid of BOB after this year. He has absolutely hamstrung that organization. I feel bad for Watson - and he just dropped 2-3 rounds on my fantasy draftboard. And Kyler Murray is moving up my fantasy draftboard.

Also not liking what the Colts are doing. Rivers arm is a noodle, which is why he threw 23 picks. He isn't an improvement over Brissett. They should have pursued Brady, who should be intriguing in Tampa. Also didn't like seeing them trade the 13th pick for Buckner.

I like the Brockers signing and the Hurst and Campbell trades my Ravens did. Shore up the DL and now go after a CB and an edge guy with those 1st 2 picks. I like the Bills getting Diggs to fill a large need, but that was an awfully steep price.

Amari Cooper for 20mil per over 5 is just crazy enough to work.

Or stupid enough to ensure mediocrity given his proclivity to disappear for 3 game stretches at a time.

Those Tannehill and Cousins contracts didn't exactly hurt Dak's bargaining position. I figure y'all are going to be spending days 1 and 2 of the draft entirely on D.

Pat McAfee is saying Brady to Tampa. Makes the most sense. They have some good defenders and maybe the best WR duo in the league. Probably promised him they'd draft 1 of the top 4 OTs. Brady will probably get a kick out of playing for Arians - dude is funny and intense.

Back