• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

I've heard smaller, bitchier dudes bust out the n-word in less violent fights. So yeah, it's entirely possible that this jamoke would let one slip in a brawl.

Also based on experience, that specific word sticks out no matter how loud it is.

This is an NFL game. How many times do you think said word is said on the field during the average NFL game? 1,000? 2,000? 5,000? That legitimately might be an understatement. So with it being repeatedly dropped left and right, this one time causes him to lose his shit? Yes I understand the difference with the white guy saying it, but (a) how is he certain it is coming from the white guy in the brawl, and (b) if it is, I find it hard to believe that he snaps that violently towards that singular utterance with it otherwise being on blast the entire game.

N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb SNAP N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb

That doesn't make any sense.

This is an NFL game. How many times do you think said word is said on the field during the average NFL game? 1,000? 2,000? 5,000? That legitimately might be an understatement. So with it being repeatedly dropped left and right, this one time causes him to lose his shit? Yes I understand the difference with the white guy saying it, but (a) how is he certain it is coming from the white guy in the brawl, and (b) if it is, I find it hard to believe that he snaps that violently towards that singular utterance with it otherwise being on blast the entire game.

N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb SNAP N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb

That doesn't make any sense.

the white privilege is figuratively dripping off this post

Hooooooly fuck Greg Robinson (formerly of the Browns) was booked by the DEA for possession of 157 POUNDS of weed.

I think Cleveland was already in the market for a LT at #10, but I'm guessing this little incident confirms it. I want to see his defense attorney argue personal use with a straight face.

I think Cleveland was already in the market for a LT at #10, but I'm guessing this little incident confirms it. I want to see his defense attorney argue personal use with a straight face.

He needed the weight as part of his physical fitness program. 157 lbs. With one hand.

Jerry Jeudy is not Jewish.

How is Jordan Love still considered a Top-5 QB prospect?

I guess it is evidence in favor of sticking around another year (at least for QBs)... Because I would have thought he hurt his draft stock this season.

ETA: I just realized he had to come back... He was only a junior this year. But still... He was meh this year, even accounting for his all new receiving corps.

Last edited:
How is Jordan Love still considered a Top-5 QB prospect?

I guess it is evidence in favor of sticking around another year (at least for QBs)... Because I would have thought he hurt his draft stock this season.

ETA: I just realized he had to come back... He was only a junior this year. But still... He was meh this year, even accounting for his all new receiving corps.

Actually he could have gone. Three years after HS graduation. See Bates, Jesse and Dortch, Greg. Both left after their RS sophomore seasons, third year after HS graduation.

While he’s technically a top 5 prospect he’s not of a 5-10 guy. Can’t imagine he’d go 1-4.

Back