• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

almost as concern as Trubisky was the fact that the OL couldn't get any push in the run game whatsoever and got flagged to kingdom come in the passing game

Neither team deserved to win that game. What a craptastic way to start the 100th NFL season. The Packers appear to have no offensive weapons around Rodgers.

Jones and Adams are great but the Bears defense is incredible.

Jones and Adams are great but the Bears defense is incredible.

This. I was also impressed with the Packers revamped D. Those division games between the Bears, Packers and Vikings will be tough and should be on the low scoring side. The Lions will be getting some beatdowns.

Neither team deserved to win that game. What a craptastic way to start the 100th NFL season. The Packers appear to have no offensive weapons around Rodgers.

They should pick up AB !

A rare instance of Schefter jumping the gun, I guess?

Only took about 12 hours for the latest AB insanity: recording a phone conversation with Gruden to make...this? Unless this was unaired Hard Knocks footage? This shit is just wild.

Antonio Brown deserves what's happening to him. He created all the problems.

Although I have clearly stated that NFL contracts are disgraceful and unfair dozens of times, but no team is likely to give Brown any guarantees after this and they would be right not to. He has proven to be a total distraction and non-stop problems. Hell, he can't even be trusted to keep what coaches say private.

wonder if brown’s mental illness was there before or after all the shots to the head

wonder if brown’s mental illness was there before or after all the shots to the head

Everyone in the NFL has had tons of shots to the head. Even boxers aren’t this stupid.

Brown released.

Back