• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

You think he will be first ballot HOF, correct?

I think he should be first ballot, yes. Will he get in first ballot? Based on the idiot who didn't vote for Jeter, who knows what people will do to gain individual attention. But he is definitely getting in the HOF.

Put your money (not your schlong this time) where your mouth is. $1,000, straight up, that Eli gets into the HOF. All comers, who is in? DV7, Juice, Barca? Let's get to it boys.

I think he should be first ballot, yes. Will he get in first ballot? Based on the idiot who didn't vote for Jeter, who knows what people will do to gain individual attention. But he is definitely getting in the HOF.

Put your money (not your schlong this time) where your mouth is. $1,000, straight up, that Eli gets into the HOF. All comers, who is in? DV7, Juice, Barca? Let's get to it boys.

I agree with Juice that he will get in but don't think he should be in. Not first ballot at least (which I think he has a good chance of getting).

I had a different idea.

Eli gets in 1st ballot -- you win.
Eli gets in at all -- push
Eli doesn't get in -- I win

Interested?

I had a different idea.

Eli gets in 1st ballot -- you win.
Eli gets in at all -- push
Eli doesn't get in -- I win

Interested?

That is a far future bet. Earliest payoff possible would be 2025. It could take a lot longer for the in at all/not in decision.

Deaconblue, maybe you can be the banker. Then do a Trump and declare bankruptcy.

Eli deserves being in the football HOF slightly more than Jim Leyritz deserves to be in baseball HOF.

Eli had two 5 game stretches where he played really, really well.

The rest of his career he was a below average NFL QB. He had great timing.

You can't really keep him out of the Hall of Fame but I would not have wanted him on my team most of those years.

He was the opposite of Peyton who was consistently great. Strange career.

I for one am excited to see if Jimmy Garrapollo can get halfway to the Hall of Fame next weekend.

I for one am excited to see if Jimmy Garrapollo can get halfway to the Hall of Fame next weekend.

Archie Garrapollo and Peyton Garrapollo aren’t good enough for Jimmy to get in without some better stats.

I'd rather have a Super Bowl win than a regular season MVP individual title.
I'd rather has a regular season MVP individual title than a Super Bowl MVP individual title.

Romo won none of the above and has nothing to do with this conversation. You're cracking up because you know you're wrong.

Yeah, but Romo has a better short game than anyone being discussed here.

Any betting opinions on the SB? The line is KC -1-1.5 and the o/u is 54-54.5. I keep going back and forth on who I think will win and see it as an exciting 1 score game and figure whoever has it last will win. Kinda favoring the over, but if SF controls a ton of clock on the ground, that could limit possessions.

If the thinking is that Super Bowl will come down to a final drive, which QB seems more likely to drive his team for the game-winning score?

Total is up to 55 for me. Opened at 51. That's a big move with a major potential for middles for those who jumped on the over early.

Back