• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

I have a public service request. If anyone here can do any of the list below, the board and I will be eternallly grateful. I can't imagine being in my 40s/early 50s like BIFF and thinking what he posts HILARIOUS.

Thank you in advance:

1. If you or your significant other or a friend or a family member is a mental heath professional, please help BIFF find the roots of his problems.
2. If you live within fifty miles of him, please go out for drinks or watch some drinks games with him. I understand the difficulty this may presents, but think of the greats karma you will create for yourself.
3. Please get him laid, GOAT, woman, man, hooker, transexual, hooker GOAT, dead possum, it doesn't matter. We want to make him HAPPY not be judgmentals.

Maybe if any or all of these happen, BIFF will reach some happiness or joy.

I'm interested to see where Clowney ends up. Houston appears to be looking for current OT value in return for his services in the last year of his contract. They can't trade him, though, without him signing his tender. They'd love to trade him to Miami for Laremy Tunsil and get an OT they could lock in for years. Why Miami would trade a franchise LT for a guy with his knee injury history to pay him $18-20mil per is beyond me, but maybe that's why Stephen Ross is Stephen Ross. But he'd probably rather go to Philly, and Philly may be willing to part with Peters, who doesn't have that much time left, if they think Dillard is ready. Though that would just be a 1-2 year stop gap for Houston. And there may be another team or 2 interested in Clowney. I hope such a trade does go down, though, because I don't want to see Watson killed in the 1st couple of weeks - that OL was atrocious against Dallas.

How does someone get as lame as Carr

This whole season of Hard Knocks has been awful. They are only focused on Gruden and AB. I’d rather watch the bubble guys fight for a spot than see Gruden fake sneer. The Browns was much more entertaining last year and All or Nothing shits all over Hard Knocks

There is some speculation on 1 of my Ravens sites that we're going to trade for Looney or Wiesnewski to play LG. We just traded a jag O-lineman to the Pats. I'd be happy with either.

I had kind of thought that the Steelers were going to suck this year (compared to how solid they usually are), but maybe they don't take a step back without AB & Bell.

I can understand players taking a stand in something the believe in... Brown just seems more and more like a headcase. On the wrong side of 30, I don't know that he's worth the headache.

It's a shame what's happening with AB. If he could keep it up, he could make a strong argument for being the #2 WR of all time.

Yeah, it's a shame that he acts the way he acts.

It's a shame what's happening with AB. If he could keep it up, he could make a strong argument for being the #2 WR of all time.

"What's happening with AB"? You mean what he's bringing on himself by continuously acting like a petulant child? Release the mofo. Not worth the drama.

I think there is legitimate reason to think he is showing signs of CTE or some other serious mental issue.

Yeah, it's a shame that he acts the way he acts.

"What's happening with AB"? You mean what he's bringing on himself by continuously acting like a petulant child? Release the mofo. Not worth the drama.

Yeah what he's doing. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!

Is that good enough?

Back