• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

no. I was kinda shocked when I heard he was an NFL prospect, let alone how high he went.

Same here. Trubisky's not much bigger than Watson. Doesn't have a particularly big arm. He only started one year and he was 3rd team All-ACC behind Jackson and Watson. He was a good enough QB, but not an elite prospect.

You can challenge PI calls/non-calls now? This will become insufferable.

That you can even challenge this is embarrassing for the league. What an overreaction to one (albeit huge) play.

1st and 40 !

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Collingsworth just proudly announced the Bears only had 10 dropped passes last season. But he failed to mention that Mitch Trubisky usually doesn't throw the ball near enough for the receiver to actually touch the ball, and potentially drop it. OOPS, there's a drop to christen the new season. Only 9 more allowed for the Bears. Whoa, 2 drops in a row. C'mon Bears.

That you can even challenge this is embarrassing for the league. What an overreaction to one (albeit huge) play.

This is also an overreaction. Coaching challenges are still limited, they'll be used judiciously, they're just trying to figure it out at the moment

If you need any more definitive proof that the rubes have inherited the earth, look no further than us getting another whole season of dilly dilly ads.

This is also an overreaction. Coaching challenges are still limited, they'll be used judiciously, they're just trying to figure it out at the moment

That you can challenge a subjective play call is stupid even if limited IMO.

Yeah. I'd be fine with a "my bad" review system. Basically the officials can look up the replay monitor, quickly discuss it, and reverse it if before the play clock starts. That's it.

If you need any more definitive proof that the rubes have inherited the earth, look no further than us getting another whole season of dilly dilly ads.

I like them, but this year's early offerings suggesting the shark has been jumped

Also may be partly that the book is out on Trubisky in this offense now. A concern I have with the Panthers in Norv's second year

Cam is much better than Trubisky if he’s healthy and our offensive weapons are better across the board. Trubisky’s ceiling is a game manager with wheels like Steve Young.

Wait, Steve Young was a game manager??

And more worried about the running game regressing in Norv 2.0

Back