• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Pats obviously.

Can see the Pats. Could also see the Cowboys or Seahawks.

The Pats will just pay more money to Brady’s snake oil company and shave his contract down to fit AB in

Interesting to me how much crap Tomlin gets. He is 125-66 in a league geared to achieve parity. In 13 seasons, his teams have won 6 division titles, 8 playoff appearances, 2 AFC titles and a Super Bowl. Never had a losing season. All while coaching several headcases, dealing with injuries and having no high draft picks. Not saying he is Belichick, but there are only a couple of NFL coaches that are clearly better than Tomlin.
Madness. He's a tremendous coach.

This is the interesting item. I don't know if likely is the correct word, but I'm guessing Gruden and Mayock are going to have a chat tonight after practice. If they suspend and cut him now, they're only out $1mil and a 3rd and 5th. Might be the best long term move. I had thought that the Raiders would be the best place for him. He doesn't care about winning, as evidenced by him not showing up for the last game last year, which was a must win to get to the playoffs. Oakland has no other WRs to write home about, so I figured he'd get 100-120 catches for 1500 yards. So if they cut him, not sure who picks him up. The Bills and Giants badly need WR help, but I don't see him fitting in either environment. Maybe Cincy or Zona? And Drew won't get his cut of that $30mil if Oakland cuts him, so I'm sure he'll be spending tonight and tomorrow trying to smooth things over with Mayock. Next question.
He already turned us down which, quite frankly, was clearly a blessing.

I don’t want AB anywhere near the Panthers. He’s a cancer.

He already turned us down which, quite frankly, was clearly a blessing.

Yeah, and next year's draft class for WRs is supposed to be quite good. I figure y'all will be spending days 1 and 2 on WRs and OL.

I don't ever recall seeing a defensive holding on a run like the Packers committed on their first defensive play.

Both these QBs look shaky early on...for that matter both offenses do. Bears' defense looks elite as projected, Packers are also swarming the ball pretty well.

Back