• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

I feel like moonz could post 300 links off that site in an hour.

dude, have some self respect -- The Delite? I mean, look at what this website is about: Home & Garden, Smiles, Pets, Matt Ryan #3 best QB

PRH80h5.png

Haha I picked the first thing that popped up. Find any list from whatever source you want, I can't see Jimmy G being in the top half of any of them.

We got an RJkarl here just moving on from his failed argument that he hasn’t played and done well in any meaningful games

Can we call him DanieLL Jones?

I was always jealous the Terp fans could mock PhiLLLip Rivers.

Woulda swept his ass if we hadn't laid down knowing we were prolly locked in for the Belk Bowl in 2017.

Granted they kinda laid down against us this past year

I wonder if the NFL is going to start offering some sort of compensation to teams who lose guys early. My guess is "lol no" but they really should. The Colts are screwed.

They’re going to tank for Tua and be fine.

I wonder if the NFL is going to start offering some sort of compensation to teams who lose guys early. My guess is "lol no" but they really should. The Colts are screwed.

Lol what? What kind of compensation should they offer? The colts are too dumb to properly rehab an injury to their cornerstone player, and they should be rewarded for that?

We had to draft early in one of my fantasy leagues and my cousin took 2 qbs to be safe. Cam and Luck. Bwahaha

Lol what? What kind of compensation should they offer? The colts are too dumb to properly rehab an injury to their cornerstone player, and they should be rewarded for that?

This. Their compensation was that they’ve had every chance the last few years to draft, acquire, or develop a replacement for their injured QB. Their compensation will be next year’s draft.

The Colts don’t deserve any compensation because it was their (Ryan Grigson’s) stupidly that led to this. They did not invest in an offensive line early in his career. They finally did over the last couple of years, but the damage was done.

Can't wait to see the sport talk shows on Monday, especially Cowherd.

Back