• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

The guys the under for Colts wins are going car shopping tomorrow.

Wolford passed for the only TD in the game against the Broncos

6/12 for 64 yrs, 5 rushes for 8 yrs keeping them honest. The TD was a great touch over the front line to the Wr crossing the back line of the endzone. JW showing he can be dependable with results.

Last edited:
The video of Luck telling Brissette on the sidelines is wild. Dude retired during a game. That is just nuts.

The video of Luck telling Brissette on the sidelines is wild. Dude retired during a game. That is just nuts.

It is, but Colts' fans reactions were just awful and continue to be. Dan Dakich in particular has been an asshole.

Mind-blowing to me that the Colts are just letting Luck keep $25M. Something is off there.

Wonder if the Colts fucked up his rehab to the point of a potential lawsuit and this was some sort of settlement.

He could have been a Panther.

In retrospect may have been his Harry Giles moment.

I saw a tweet of this where the tweeter showed a picture of Joe Flacco and said OJ should have picked instead a white bronco.

I've also seen where OJ is tweeting. Dude may be the least self aware human on the planet.

That Flacco joke is good.

I halfway admire OJ's moxie for Tweeting when half the responses to anything he says are either jokes about him being a murderer, or angry responses calling him a murderer.

Back