• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

We did not look great. That said, if they hadn't called Calvin offside in the 2nd half (replay showed he was on) we probably score there and it's a different game from that point. We had gotten some momentum from Chol's goal.

Overall not a great effort in any one area, and truthfully Clemson could have had one or two more goal off opportunities they wasted. Hope we bring better energy against the holes.

Ref has been exceptionally bad. I guess he could only get better?

It’s on ACCNx or whatever the online thing is. Watching it using ESPN app.
ACCN is showing our game yesterday vs. UVA.

HUGE save by Panny to keep up even with UNC’s first shot on goal.

That cross was sweet, It had so much float on it I just knew we were going to head that in

Two fantastic goals for the Deacs tonight!

I watched most of the second half (until shortly before the second goal when I was on a dinner run), and Wake looked pretty bad. Outshot considerably. That could easily have been a 1-2 loss, as Duke had a lot chances after tying it up. But that free kick was beautiful. Lots of things to work on. I have not followed closely this season, but the announcers mentioned Wake injuries. Maybe some new faces out there.

I watched most of the second half (until shortly before the second goal when I was on a dinner run), and Wake looked pretty bad. Outshot considerably. That could easily have been a 1-2 loss, as Duke had a lot chances after tying it up. But that free kick was beautiful. Lots of things to work on. I have not followed closely this season, but the announcers mentioned Wake injuries. Maybe some new faces out there.

Agreed - i thought we were the better side against UNC, but definitely not last night. Oh well, fuck dook.

So we only have two more games this season? Is there a planned restart in the Spring?

Back