• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

What a finish. Wake was down 1-2 with four minutes left and scored two goals to win it.

0-0. If you’re reading this, you aren’t doing shit. Tune into ACCN to see the boys. x2.

Just saw we tied NC state. What seems to be the problem? Who is to blame? Are there any standouts so far in the spring season? Who's taken on the leadership roles on the team. Anyone looks like they might be on the way out after this season?

This Wake team lost a ton of talent from the beginning of the year, but they are still quite good and seem to have a knack for the dramatic. They don’t dominate possession like previous Wake squads. I think this is going to create a really experienced team.

The finishing and decision making in and around the 18 has been nothing short of horrendous.

Last edited:
Absolute trash tackle from the UL right back who was on a yellow but earned a straight red. Rula might be out for an extended period after that. It didn’t look good.

I guess I’ll put this here... Not a bad day in the Forest.

M soccer beats Lville 2-1 in OT
Field hockey beats UVA 3-2 in OT
Volleyball beats Duke in a 5th set
Baseball beats FSU 8-7

0-0 @ #1 Clemson. 23 mins left in 2nd half.

Nil nil tie against #1 team in the country - pretty solid. Particularly when 10 freshmen play and 7 start...Seems I heard something about a very strong recruiting class next year too...

Back