• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

Vidovich coaches Pitt to a 2-0 win over #1 and previously unbeaten UVA

Should have been up 2 or 3 goals going into halftime. Some weird lineups in the 2nd, but I guess Muuss was trying to reward guys or keep them fresh for the weekend. LMd runs out of time at the end of regulation if Pannenberg clears the ball anywhere but immediately out of bounds.

Regroup for ND and get that no.1 seed to try an avoid UVA & Clemson until finals of ACCT.

Last edited:
I feel like the depth on this team, which is amazing, has often caused our first 11, to not play as much as we would like.
With that said, this is how i see the starting 11 that we should put out if there was a must win game tomorrow.

Pannenberg
Johnson-Benalcazar-Deshields-Rula
Parente-Dezart
Lapa
Mcmaster-Chol-Zarris
with Harris first off of the bench?

Any disagreements?

I think Harris has established himself as a starter. I think Folds continues to struggle at the back in defensive positioning, but I fully expect him to start Saturday and beyond.

Should have been up 2 or 3 goals going into halftime. Some weird lineups in the 2nd, but I guess Muuss was trying to reward guys or keep them fresh for the weekend. LMd runs out of time at the end of regulation if Pannenberg clears the ball anywhere but immediately out of bounds.

Regroup for ND and get that no.1 seed to try an avoid UVA & Clemson until finals of ACCT.

I think well handle both N.D. and Louisville.

I am not sure if this is jinxing or if this is too early, but since the regular season is winding down, I wanted to ask all of you what the team will look like next year? With seniors gone, do we think any underclassmen will make the jump to the pros? Who wont be back next year? If its too early, then nevermind and Ill ask again in January haha.

Bad loss. Seems to be feast or famine with this team offensively.

Last game of the season tomorrow, hoping for a win, itll set up nicely for the tournaments.

If this has already been posted, I apologize, but what is the status of ACM? Just too hurt? Any chance of Redshirt year?

3-1 Good guys wear black
Win doesn't help as Clemson destroys NC State in Raleigh. Losing to a 2-5 Notre Dame (currently leading Pitt 1-0) at home sealed our fate as runner up in division. Would have clinched #1 with a win over worst ACC team....

Back