• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

ah must have been around this bullshit offsites i totally forgot about

@Pilch if we advance do you mind keeping the thread title updated w/ upcoming game times? helps me (and im sure a lot of others) remember

So is Bobby suspended because of that call? Did he get sent off, I can't remember everything that happened.

So, the suspension only could take place during the ncaa tournament? Even if his team didn't make the tourney for 15 years? Kind of a weird rule.

After a few minutes of Maryland pressure, Deacs are looking great. Gotta finish, but this is the liveliest offense I've seen from us in several games, at least

Ugh, that was lazy from chol. But I guess could have prevented a dangerous chance.

I mean, I know Chol is tough to stay with, but not even marking him is a bold choice. 2-0 good guys.

Let’s just go ahead and whip the entire Big Ten on our way to Cary. Maryland today, Michigan next weekend, Indiana after that.

Back